The National Association of Women Business Owners-Silicon Valley is the consummate destination association for CEOs, entrepreneurs and
executive officers of diverse, women-owned businesses. Members are recognized worldwide by prestigious organizations as leaders
of successful and professionally run companies.
Promote Your Biz!
How to print this page
How to Renew Your NAWBO-SV Membership
We are delighted with your decision to renew your membership. NAWBO-SV makes the difference in how women CEOs run their businesses today and how new CEOs will lead their businesses tomorrow.
Presented below is the process to submit your renewal application to the National Association of Women Business Owners - Silicon Valley Chapter.1. The process starts with an application. You can obtain one using any of these methods:
*The payment must be through a credit card if the application is faxed or e-mailed. If you are using a check for payment, please mail your check along with the application. If you have any questions, please call (408.257.3857) or e-mail email@example.com.
3. The application will be reviewed by the Membership Director or Membership Committee before presentation to the board.
4. Pertinent information from the application will be presented to the Board.
5. Upon Board approval, you will be contacted and welcomed to the organization. The full application is forwarded to the Association office and the annual dues will be charged to your credit card or your check will be deposited. You will be added to the Chapter Membership list and your information will be sent to the National office.
6. A Membership Directory and Certificate will be assembled and given to you. We hope that you will be present at the next regular meeting, where you will receive your membership materials in a small introduction ceremony during the meeting. If you are unable to attend that meeting or if the meeting is such that it is inappropriate to hold the introduction ceremony, the materials will be mailed to you quickly so that you may start receiving the benefits of your membership. When time is available at another meeting, we will introduce you to the Chapter.
7. Annual Pass: Once you have become a member of the NAWBO-SV chapter, you may sign up for an annual pass which provides many benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning about you and your company.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Site Created by Take Flight Graphics : Site Maintained by Detati Communications||© 2012, NAWBO Silicon Valley, All Rights Reserved.|