The Mission & Vision of the International Affairs Committee NAWBO Silicon Valley is:
- To develop and coordinate ways and means to support a better understanding of international trade and international procurement opportunities through global portals for our valued Members.
- To promote communication, cooperation and alliance between Members and partners that share common interests.
- To facilitate information related to trade financing through publications, meetings and seminars for the benefit of all.
- To raise awareness of existing programs that support international business transaction.
- To inspire for success at a local and global platform.
NAWBO Silicon Valley International Affairs was created in May 2010. This was the first out of 9 chapters in NAWBO California and among a few others nationally to create a specific department dedicated to bringing forth international business opportunities and a better understanding of international trade for its members.
Since its initiation, NAWBOSV International Affairs has affiliated itself with other international organizations – refer to the Affiliations/Partnership page.