Effective August 1, 2013
- No Warranties. ORGANIZATION HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. ORGANIZATION IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ORGANIZATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. ORGANIZATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NOTHING ON THIS SITE OR IN THIS SERVICE SHALL CREATE OR CONSTITUTE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE ORGANIZATION’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- Limited Liability. ORGANIZATION’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ORGANIZATION BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY ORGANIZATION. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- Affiliated Sites. Organization has no control over, and no liability for, any third party websites or materials. Organization may link the Site to Internet sites of other businesses. Because neither Organization nor the Site has control over the content and performance of the sites of other businesses, Company makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and Organization assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may gain access to material or services (including, but not limited to, websites) provided by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Organization makes no representations or guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, nature, or quality of that third party content. You also acknowledge and agree that websites and services of other businesses may have their own terms of service, to which you should refer.
- Prohibited Uses. Organization imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service, and you agree to refrain from any prohibited or restricted conduct. You are prohibited from (a) accessing confidential content or data not intended for the public, (b) logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (c) circumventing or attempting to circumvent any security feature or technical protection measure of the site; (d) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (e) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” or otherwise imposing unreasonable burdens upon the Site or Service; and (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Organization in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- No License. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any intellectual property owned by Organization or by any third party.
- California Only. The Site is controlled and operated by Organization from its offices in the State of California. Organization makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Organization’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privileges in any state or jurisdiction other than California.