NAWBO SV Events
How to Ignite Your Mind to Think and Act like a Millionaire CEO
October 18, 20165:30 pm - 8:30 pm
How are the brains of a successful entrepreneur wired differently from someone that’s just plodding along in their business? 10x Entrepreneur and Global Business Mentor, Allison Maslan will reveal the ‘realm of thinking’ you must have to become wildly successful in your company. She will lead you through the most powerful brain shifts and strategies you must have to transform your results from ordinary to extraordinary on a daily basis. In this presentation you will learn to:
- Make difficult decisions with confidence to move your business forward
- Operate your business like a successful CEO, working on your business rather than in it
- Build a team of experts around you that move your business forward
- Strengthen your Inner Game of Money so you can focus on creating abundance on a daily basis
- Tap into your creative genius to create a brand that stands out amongst your competition
- Live a life of freedom doing only what you choose to do!
Full dinner will be served. No host cash bar available.
Member and Guest of NAWBO-SV Member: $50
Allison Maslan, CEO of Allison Maslan International, A Global Business Mentoring Company, named “One of the Top Women Entrepreneurs Who Inspire” by Self Made Magazine. No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off! Allison’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe, although her passion is mentoring small business owners to grow a high revenue business and a passionate life.
She has been a keynote speaker twice for NAWBO National Convention and nominated for the NAWBO Bravo Business Women of the Year award. Allison has also been featured in Success Magazine and ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. And now her story is being told in a new documentary called Inspired by 11, which will be released at the 2016 Sundance Film Festival.