The mission & vision of the International Affairs Committee NAWBO Silicon Valley is:
- To develop and coordinate ways and means to support a better understanding of international trade and international procurement opportunities through global portals for our valued Members.
- To promote communication, cooperation and alliance between Members and partners that share common interests.
- To facilitate information related to trade financing through publications, meetings and seminars for the benefit of all.
- To raise awareness of existing programs that support international business transaction.
- To inspire for success at a local and global platform.
NAWBO Silicon Valley International Affairs was created in May 2010. This was the first out of 9 chapters in NAWBO California and among a few others nationally to create a specific department dedicated to bringing forth international business opportunities and a better understanding of international trade for its members.
Since its initiation, NAWBO Silicon Valley International Affairs has affiliated itself with other international organizations.
March 2017 Fremont, California
Celebrate International Women’s Day.
May 11th-13th, 2017 Tokyo, Japan
The Global Summit of Women “Beyond Womenomics: Accelerating Access” will showcase various initiatives developed in different parts of the world to speed up both women’s access to corporate leadership roles as well as strategies for growing women-owned enterprises worldwide. You can expect the Summit to focus on creative solutions, whether from government or business or civil society to advance women’s economic status globally. More details to follow.
Have questions or want to get involved?
Director of International Affairs
P.O. Box 2696
Santa Clara, CA 95055