NAWBO SV Events
Is Franchising Right for You or Your Business?
November 14, 20176:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us for a unique look into the fascinating world of franchising. We will be featuring panelists from successful, women-owned and local franchises! Our panelists are experts in their class, from the food industry to fitness and education. Ask questions of our franchisees, licensees and master franchisers during this fun and informative networking event!
You will learn:
- What is franchising? Why franchising works.
- How to franchise your current business
- How to choose the right one for you and your family.
- The different industries, investment levels, business models
- Semi-passive vs owner operator
- Single unit owner vs area developer vs master franchise
- What a day in a life of a franchise owner looks like
Debra Ochoa – Vitality bowl
Charise McCondichie –9ROUND Fitness
Ling Hullon—Firenza Pizza
Vanessa Wong – College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors
Letha Tran—Baskin Robbins and Togo’s
NAWBO-SV Member & Guests of Member: $50
General & non-member: $65
Dinner, networking and panel discussion.
No host cash bar will be available.