Dear NAWBO-SV Community,
I hope everyone’s summer is off to a fabulous start. We at NAWBO-SV are taking a meeting hiatus in the month of July, but are working behind the scenes to return with continued excellent programming in August. Please see our website www.nawbo-sv.org for upcoming program details.
July marks the beginning of NAWBO-SV’s fiscal year, and I am pleased to announce our new Board of Directors.
- President – Maxine Goulding, California Special Occasions
- President Elect – Monika Miles, Miles Consulting Group, Inc.
- Immediate Past President – Jennifer Dizon, Hood & Strong LLP
- Secretary – Adrienne Wong, TeamLogic IT of Mountain View
- Treasurer – Beatrice Schultz, Westface Financial
- Programs Director – Hilary Hendershott, Family Wealth Consulting Group
- International Affairs Director – Griselda Quezada-Chavez, Q&C Exim
Please join me in congratulating this wonderful group of women, and the energy they will bring to our chapter in the coming year. The Board is busy planning its annual retreat, and will brainstorm about new and different ideas to provide enhanced benefits to our members and corporate partners. Stay tuned.
We look forward to seeing you again in August. As always, we welcome your feedback on how to make this a better chapter.
Very truly yours,