During this holiday season, I would like to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy Hanukkah!
Undoubtedly, this is a very special time of year where we look forward to being with family and friends, attending holiday get-togethers and parties, and sharing in the joy of giving and receiving gifts.
We invite you to join us at NAWBO Silicon Valley’s annual holiday luncheon on Tuesday, December 17th at the University Club of Palo Alto. You’ll have a chance to mix and mingle with old, new friends and friends you haven’t met yet while experiencing one of the finest lunch buffets and beverage service. Once again, the Peninsula Symphony will add to the festive atmosphere by playing some of our favorite holiday music. Won’t you join us for some holiday fun and cheer? Please feel free to bring a friend too!
As 2019 comes to a close, we have many reasons to feel joyous and thankful about our chapter’s accomplishments:
1) NAWBO National 5 Star Advocacy Award
2) Leadership Development Workshops/Conferences at Scottsdale, Arizona and Washington, DC
3) Crystal Chair Awards Gala at Doubletree Hotel, Campbell
- Hannah Kain, Crystal Chair Lifetime Achievement
- Monika Miles, Business Woman of the Year
- Cathy Smith, Woman Business Advocate of the Year
4) NAWBO CA Propel Conference “Choosing to Own It” at Citizen Hotel, Sacramento, CA
5) NAWBO National Women’s Business Conference at Jacksonville, FL
6) Member & Corporate Sponsored Workshops & Presentations
7) Empowered & Educational Topics, Speakers & Panelists
8) NAWBO Honorees for Women of Influence:
- Randi Ross, Secretary & Membership Director
- Elvie Teodoro
We appreciate you taking this journey with us in reinvigorating and refreshing our mission to propel women business owners in their personal and professional lives. It is clear that we can accomplish bigger and greater things together, and we hope you consider joining our board for the new fiscal year 2020!
May you enjoy this special time with your family and friends!