We are looking forward to working together to help renew and revitalize our new year’s goals for 2020! As a chapter, we have many accomplishments that we can be proud of and thankful for. Yet, we still have many areas that we can work on, such as advocacy and mentorship, to make our chapter stronger and better for years to come. We hope we can count on you this year, whether it’s to serve on our board or committee, or simply attend and participate in our monthly programs.
Highlights of 2020 will bring us the following:
Leadership Development Workshops/Conferences:
- February 6th at Albuquerque, New Mexico
- April 23rd at French Lick, Indiana
- June 1st at Washington, DC
Crystal Chair Awards Gala at Silicon Valley Capital Club on April 21st
- Crystal Chair Lifetime Achievement
- Business Woman of Distinction of the Year
- Business Woman Advocate of the Year
NAWBO CA Propel Conference at Citizen Hotel, Sacramento, CA on May 4th
NAWBO National Women’s Business Conference “Brave Is” at Austin, TX on September 21st
Member & Corporate Sponsored Workshops & Presentations
- March 17th at Capital Club in Honor of Corporate Sponsors
Empowered & Educational Topics, Speakers & Panelists
- January 21st at Capital Club
- February 10th at San Jose Sharks
- May 19th at Capital Club
- June 16th at Capital Club – New Board Installation
We appreciate you taking this journey with us in reinvigorating and refreshing our mission to propel women business owners in their personal and professional lives. Clearly, we can accomplish bigger and greater things together, and we look forward to your continued help and support through 2020.
May the New Year bring you good health and prosperity!