NAWBO SV Events
Estate Planning Essentials (Virtual)
September 21, 20214:30 pm - 6:00 pm
A comprehensive estate plan is essential for every adult in order to strategically plan for incapacity and death.
This presentation will discuss:
- the advantages and disadvantages of living trusts
- probate and what steps can be taken to avoid probate
- strategies to protect your loved one’s inheritance
- how to preserve your estate for your loved ones
- how to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become incapacitated
- how the SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs
This is a virtual presentation. Zoom link will be sent after registration.
NAWBO-SV Members and member guests: $10
Maggie A. LaBranch-Gonzales, Attorney at Litherland, Kennedy & Associates, An Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Firm
Magdalena “Maggie” A. LaBranch-Gonzales has an undergraduate degree in Law and Society with an emphasis in Criminal Justice from University of California, Santa Barbara. She received both her Juris Doctorate and a Masters in Business Administration from Golden Gate University. Maggie is a member of the State Bar of California, Silicon Valley Bar Association, and the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys. Maggie grew up in Silicon Valley and graduated from Prospect High School. She is an alumni member of the alpha Kappa Delta Phi and continues to give back to her community. Maggie loves to travel, hike and go to the movies. She resides in San Jose with her husband, Elias, where they are raising their two daughters.