Please join us for this special annual luncheon where we honor and thank our corporate partners who make our chapter possible throughout the year.
Additionally, Elizabeth Bachman, 30-year public speaking veteran, will share specific success strategies for becoming a fabulous speaker. She will show how to be more compelling, and how to effectively deliver your message so that you reach every ear—and every heart—in the audience.
You will learn:
- The 3 “P”s of fabulous presenting
- Specific techniques for feeling at ease in front of any audience
- How to stop leaving money on the table
- How to reach those in your audience whose natural style differs from yours
- How to ignite your audience to take action and work with you today!
So if you are ready to…
- Increase your impact in company meetings and with your colleagues and customers?
- Leverage your time by presenting to rooms full of prospects?
- Maximize your impact and attract your ideal clients?
- Master a Signature Talk that sells?
Then you can’t miss this presentation.
$35 members/invited guests of members
Elizabeth Bachman is passionate about helping people shine on any stage. Using her 30 years of experience as an International Opera Director, directing such luminaries as Luciano Pavarotti & Placido Domingo, she now works with business professionals, authors, and speakers to find their unique voices, stand in their power and truly communicate with their audiences. In short – to BE FABULOUS! She is the author of Taking Your Show on the Road: How to get Booked as a Speaker, the ultimate guide to getting speaking gigs.