Whether you’re looking for career advancement or wanting to attract the perfect client or mate, ask yourself: Is your image helping you or hurting you? Since there’s no such thing as making a “neutral statement”, make sure you’re positioned in the best light and avoid unconsciously sabotaging your chances for success.
In this fun, fast and interactive session you will begin to uncover the hidden parts of yourself that are often ignored, and begin to embrace your own unique brand of beauty rather than trying to fit in to everyone else’s expectation of you.
You’ll discover how aligning your inner essence with your outward appearance will lift your spirits, boost your confidence and put you on the path to a new and improved You in 2014!
Specifically you’ll learn how to:
- Become conscious and deliberate of the image you’re projecting.
- Learn the psychology of color and how to use it to your advantage.
- Dress in the most flattering styles, fabrics and proportions
- Tips to emphasize your best features and camouflage others
- Shave 10 pounds instantly by learning about lines and techniques
- Command immediate credibility, authority and respect through non-verbal cues
- Exude confidence while remaining comfortable in your own skin.
Come and join us for this lively event, buffet dinner and take home a few new ideas you can implement right away!
EARLY BIRD registration through Sunday, January 19
$50 members and guests of NAWBO-SV Members / $70 general registration
AFTER Sunday, January 19
$60 members and guests of NAWBO-SV Members / $85 general registration
Huda Baak has first-hand experience in the topics on which she speaks. She grew up among members of Middle Eastern royalty, ambassadors and international business executives. She has a multi-cultural background and is multi-lingual, having lived and worked throughout the Middle East, Europe, Canada and now the U.S.
She holds a BS degree in Business Management, is an award-winning image consultant, and served on the Boards of Directors for the National Speakers Association and the Association of Image Consultants International. She has spoken before thousands of professionals, and has appeared on numerous radio and television business talk shows in the San Francisco Bay Area.